Jointly organised by
S.N.D.T. Home Science College
Institute of Natural History Education and Research (INHER)
- An opportunity to deepen your birding knowledge and take your hobby to a higher level.
- A course by eminent researchers and experts
- More than 20 classroom sessions covering all key concepts and ornithology topics
- 2 field sessions with experts
- A course open to all
Only a limited number of seats are available. Register quickly to avail of early bird discount. Also additional discount for students (current valid educational institute ID necessary).
Course Dates: November 22nd - December 3rd, 2019 Timings: Weekday evenings 6pm - 8:30pm Talks will be held at: S.N.D.T. Home Science College, Karve Road, near Nal Stop, Pune. Medium of instructions is English
|Dr. Vishwas Sawarkar||Dr. Anil Mahabal|
|Dr. Sushama Thatte||Dr. Anand Padhye|
|Narendra Naidu||Chandrashekhar Bapat|
|Rajgopal Patil||Dr. Pramod Joglekar|
|Dr. Mandar Datar||Anil Khaire|
|Dr. Gaurav Pardeshi||Dr. Aseem Auti|
- History of Indian ornithology
- The flight of birds and their adaptation
- Roosting behaviour and communal displays
- Breeding strategies
- Nesting and parental care
- Food and feeding behaviour
- Bird migration
- Birds and their habitats
- Colour aberrations in birds
- Bird calls and songs
- Flightless birds
- Avian diseases and first aid
- Birds in our past (Avian archeology**
- Interaction with plants
- Bird photography
- Ex-situ conservation
- In-situ conservation
- Rs 3500 (Students Rs 3000). Avail by 16th November 2019.
- Rs 4000 (Students Rs 3500)
Student discount is available only to the full time students of any educational streams of universities and colleges. Also they must have a current valid educational institute ID.
Details for Bank Transfers:
A/C Name: Institute of Natural History Education and Research Branch: HDFC Bank, Mayur Colony, Pune Account Number: 50100177877227 IFSC Code: HDFC0000149 Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: B1-602, Kumar Parisar, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra 411038
If paying by cash or cheque, deposit your payment at:
C-26/9, Ketan Heights, Rahul Nagar Lane, Near Karve Statue, Kothrud, Pune
Timing: Between 10:30am and 6pm on weekdays.
Cheques should be made out in favour of ‘Institute of Natural History Education and Research.
- The Once you make the payment please fill the registration form online at: Click here
- Registration confirmed upon successful payment.
- We have limited capacity. Kindly register early.
Mobile: 9850826431 (Srushti)